Making the Case
The articles, reports, and resources below demonstrate the impact that the maker movement is having on student learning and the roadmap to possibilities.
- Makerspaces: Highlights of Select Literature Resources by Steve Davee, Lisa Regalla, and Stephanie Chang (May 2015)
- MakerEd Resources: Making the Case
- Cybrary Man's Makerspace Resources - Curated list of maker resources.
- Instructables - A place to explore, document, and share your creations!
- Invent to Learn - Resources and projects that expand upon the ideas from the book.
- Make: - Lots of ideas, resources and inspiration!
- Make It @ your library - Collection of maker projects that can be filtered by age, category, time, and cost.
- MakerEd - Lots of resources for getting started, tools, and project ideas.